sábado, 3 de novembro de 2012

DSD Sale!

Hello!
Well, let me ask you a question.
What's the best, and the most important, day to designers and scrappers?
Of course! Digital Scrapbooking Day, right? 
So, the party already begun! YAY! 
It's DSD!

Welcome to the party!




Do you wanna have fun with us?



Well, I'll tell you what will happen in these DSDayS:

If you want gift + see fun photos + download a cool freebie (already available) + helping to choose the colors to the next free kit + laugh a lot
You should go to my Facebook page NOW.
Trust me, you'll love it!

Now, if you want to grab your favorite products with a very low price, go to my shop NOW. I'm having a -40% off storewide sale! 

You'll download products like these, with a big discount:











But you'll find much more products there! So, don't miss it. <3

Happy DSD!

xO,
Re Kneipp
~The Hidden Heart~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário